What to do with all that wrapping paper
So much wrapping paper is used at Christmas time. It can be used for lots more than present wrapping tho’ – both before and after it has been used to wrap your gifts!
Most wrapping paper is recyclable, but you can also re-use it in lots of creative ways.
Here are 5 ideas to get you started:
1. Make some bunting – simply cut out triangles and string them together (or use some decorative tape like I did).
2. Cut it up to make confetti – and because the pieces are so small, it may be suitable for all kinds of special occasion year-round!
3. Packing paper – used wrapping paper makes perfect packing material for delicate items going in the post or if you are moving house.
4. Decoupage – get creative by tearing strips of paper and gluing them in place to decorate a whole host of things – more on this in the next issue!
5. Next year’s Christmas Cards – cut out motifs, arrange and stick them to blank cards, perfect. Or you could create cards for this year to match your gift wrap!